Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
2) Is it hot in here or is it just you?
3) Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart.
4) If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
5) Is your daddy a thief? ["No."] Then how did he steal the sparkle
of the stars and put it in your eyes?
6) Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and
tell her I just met the girl of my dreams. OR: I want to call your mother and
7) I lost my phone number, can I have yours?
8) I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
9) Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.
10) How was heaven when you left it?
11) I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
12) Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.
13) Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in
14) Do you have a map? I just get lost in your eyes.
15) Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
16) I didnt know that the stars came out during the day too, until I
looked into your eyes.
17) You must be from Pearl Harbor, 'cause baby, you're the bomb!
18) There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off of you.
19) (Check her shirt tag. When she asks "What are you doing?") Checking
to see if you were made in heaven.
20) I would use a pickup line, but I'm sure that, looking as good as you do,
you've already heard it.