WE'RE GETTING OLD
You guys still talk about Doraemon whereas no child of today has even heard of it. We are from Doraemon generation but today is the Pokemon generation. Let's see. The majority of students in universities today were born in 1983.... They are called "youth".
them, They have never heard of "We are the World, we are the Children...".
They have never known the real
atmosphere of the Cold War, the Vietnam war, the civil war in Cambodia, and the Communist menace in Indochina.
them, there have always been only one Germany and only one Vietnam. The AIDS
exists since they were born.
CD exists since they were born. Michael Jackson is already whitened. John Travolta is always in a round shape and they can't imagine how this fat guy could be a god of dance. They believe that Charlie's Angels and Mission
Impossible are just new films coming out last year. They can never imagine a black and white screen for a
computer. They never know Pac-Man. They can't believe a black and white television ever existed and they
don't even know how to switch on a TV without a remote control. And they never understand how could we go out without a mobile phone when we were in univeristy...
Let's check if we're getting old..
You understand what was written above and you smile.
2. You men can say Yes to a woman without a remorse.
3. You girls can say No to a man without a remorse either.
4. You need to sleep more, until afternoon, after a night out.
5. Your friends are getting married.
6. You are always surprised to see small children playing comfortably with computer.
7. You go to the sea and can stay all the day on the beach without touching the sea water.
8. You developed more and more feelings about your work. It's now your life.
9. You spend less and less time talking on phone with your friends daily.
10.You meet your friends from time to time, talking about the good old days,repeating again and again all funny stories your experienced together.
11.Having read this mail, you are thinking of forwarding it to some other friends. You think they will like it too.